A blood pimple is a type of blister that occurs in a human body normally when the sub dermal tissues or blood vessels are damaged. In other words, it develops when you cause some sort of trauma to your skin such as itching or squeezing a pimple. This trauma causes the pimple to pool with blood and lymph fluid. In such cases the pimple should be left alone to heal naturally and it should definitely not be opened as it could spread the fluids and bacteria all over your skin which may result in further complications.
They are also a form of acne in the worst state and they mostly result in scars on your faces and never go away easily. These types of pimples are known to be highly delicate and can be popped easily and accidentally.
Ways to get rid of blood pimples
- Wash your face frequently over the day and consider using anti-bacterial soap around the affected areas. Always keep a clean cloth to wipe off the water or fluids and make sure you do not touch the affected area as they can spread the infection.
- Make use of a trusted and proven topical antibiotic cream and apply it twice to the affected portion. Use such creams that enforces quick healing and also restricts the bacteria from developing and further causing an infection.
- Keeping the area around the pimple cool is also required. Consider holding an ice pack twice daily to keep the region cool.
- Sometimes a doctor might even advice you to apply a small bandage to the blood filled pimple as it will help you avoid traumas that might accidentally open up the pimple.
- Use of antibiotic and topical pills can also help reduce the infection and heat that the pimple contains.
- Make sure you consume a lot of natural fruit juices and keep yourself clean.
- Antibiotics can even help you stop the reproduction of the acne bacteria.
These are some of the most commonly followed steps and proven methods of healing a blood pimple quickly at home.
- Antibacterial soap
- Small and completely sterile bandages
- Reusable ice packs for frequent application
- Adhesive silicon bandages
- Hygienic washed clothes
These are some of the things that you must keep if you are infected with a blood pimple.
A serious warning in this regard would be that, you never touch the pimple or puncture it in any case as it might cause serious scarring and will also lead to a significant and long term infection.
These pimples can go from bad to worse very easily. A single wrong use of a particular cream or pill can worsen the situation. Hence, it is advisable that you consult a good skin specialist and get treated medically if you are unable to handle the condition yourself.